We are actively involved in Research & Innovation along with education in Agro and biodiversity programs. ARC is also partnered with various venture agro companies at International level
REFER TO OUR UPCOMING COURSES.
- GPS102 - Graphics and Mapping of Site
- PLS103- Principles of Plantation Science
- SSF104- Soil Science – Fundamentals
- WRF105- Fundamentals of Water
- SAT202- Site Assessment
- PLA203- Plantations in Alberta
- WTR204- Water Quality
We are in love with energetic and innovative team and Business incubators that would present in-long and in-depth to Canadian’s business and Startup business around the world especially for students:
- Startup Business: Turn your great idea into a great business plan
- Launch your Business: Turn your business plan into a reality (register, file, and start doing business)
- Manage Startup Business: Master day-to-day operations and prepare for success.
- Growth of Business: Find new funding, locations, and customers when business is good and it's time to expand.
We are opening a processing plant for agriculture products in Alberta. We need innovative students in agriculture industries.
- Project Valuation: COSIDERATION
- 13,000 Trees on the property.
- Water license at the property.
- Agro Education Research Centre –
- Able to incorporate approximately 500 students
- Agro Food Packaging Plant -Greenhouse
-Fertilizer processing and soil and mulch
- Healing Centre
Alberta Research Center aims its future working with various councils of biodivcanada:
• By Working together to conserve biodiversity
• By getting Canadians out into nature and participate in activities & planning management.
• Improved information about biodiversity ecosystem services. Raising awareness of biodiversity.Growing number of Mentoring, Sponsorship and Research programs
• Dry Beans
• Dry Peas
• Sunflower Seeds
• Olericulture: the production of vegetables.
• Pomology, also called fruticulture: the production of fruits and nuts.
• Viticulture: the production of grapes (largely intended for winemaking).
• Floriculture: the production of flowering and ornamental plants.
Green House: Canada's greenhouse vegetable growers produce tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce, bell-peppers, green/yellow beans, eggplants and various herbs and microgreen vegetables.
As an Agro Group partnered with various venture agro industrialist, we want to promote sustainable agricultural practices and agro biodiversity management under changing climatic conditions and encourages ecosystem-based approaches and resource conservation technologies for transforming agriculture as a sustainable enterprise..
Registration: EDUCATIONAL MEMBERS GROUP