Our Leaders Group - Incubator would present long, in-depth to Canadians business and Startup business around the world especially for students:
- Startup Business: Turn your great idea into a great business plan
- Launch your Business: Turn your business plan into a reality (register, file, and start doing business)
- Manage your Business: Master day-to-day operations and prepare for success
- Grow your Business: Find new funding, locations, and customers when it's time to expand.
The program ranges in training sessions centered on workshops, discussions, and interviews, and tackles important subjects such as Marketing, Financing, Legal, and Team Management.
- You will become a more effective leader as Entrepreneur.
- You will develop deeper relationships and trust with your team.
- You will develop a greater awareness of your strengths, passions and purpose.
- You will develop a greater awareness and appreciation of the strengths, gifts and
- personal- ties of your teammates as an entrepreneur.
- You will develop a process of continual personal growth and development.
- You will become more confident and courageous as a leader, willing to step
- out and exercise initiative on behalf of your team and the company, increasing
- its effectiveness and success in Entrepreneurship.
- Have a desire to understand the true nature of Entrepreneurship and grow
- your leadership “lid.”
- Have a desire to learn how to become more effective at relating to and
- communicating with your team.
- Have a desire to learn how to lead where you are and grow your influence regardless
- of your position in the organization.
- Have a desire to understand how you can more effectively serve the needs of
- your team and add value to those around you.
- Have a desire to develop a process of continual personal growth and development
- of Entrepreneurship.
- You have identified a business idea and are in the ideation or early Startup phase.
- You are open to exploring and changing as you work through the program.
- You are ready to commit on your venture.
- You are looking for collaborators and advisors.
- You are serious about pursuing this idea, or an entrepreneurial idea in the future,
- and are committed to completing the program.
- - Simpler Application Process
- Top Job providers are enrolled as Mentors for students in ARC
- Part time Jobs available for qualified students
- Easy access for PGWP for qualified students through Intra-Transfer of their program course within the City of Calgary
- Great opportunity for getting Permanent Residency through our Mentor Program
Of course Students gain a lot from being mentored, but it's not just career development. Further benefits for mentees include:
BENEFITS OF MENTORING FOR CAREER DEVELOPMENT: